- Trecking across the gorge from Kalarrytes to Syraco village (1.30 h) Α mini bus is available to return.
- You may visit the old water mill, the waterfalls of Kalarrytes. Enjoyng the local drink “tsipouro” you can go for trout fishing in the stream of Chrousias river.
- Visit the Kipinas monastery of the 12th century walking 3 km from the hotel and Vilizas monastery of the 14th century through the mountain path 2km from the village Matsouki (10km from the hotel). Alternatively you can hire the mini bus for a low cost. .
- In Kalarrytes area there are 25 old arc stone bridges and you will admire the local architecture mainly based on the limestone
- You can enjoy water sports as Canoe, kayak, rafting in Arahthos river with the drinkable water or trekking along the mountain paths in the wild nature
We organize music nights with traditional Greek music.
- Angelos and Kyriaki are waiting you!